Blossom and Fruit Product Highlight
This is another product from Humble Collective CBD that I use. Blossom and Fruit harvested right from the owners wild, untouched land. It’s another amazing product.
Here are the ingredients: : Dandelion*, violet petals*, organic rose petals, organic plum kernel oil, organic grapeseed oil, organic red raspberry oil, hibiscus oil, ylang ylang essential oil, blueberry seed oil and full spectrum hemp extract. (*wildcrafted) (Citied directly from here.)
Here are some benefits of these ingredients. (Cited directly from here.)
- “Dandelion: Rich in antioxidants, dandelions have anti-aging benefits for the skin. Dandelion extract can help to nourish the skin by reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and toning unbalanced skin. The plant contains detoxifying properties that rid the skin of toxins that clog pores and cause acne, as well as vitamin C to speed up the body’s natural healing process and reduce the appearance of scars and skin inflammation.
- Plum Kernel Oil: Full of nourishing omega fatty acids (13 different kinds to be exact) and vitamins A and E, which heal and hydrate dry skin, hair and nails better than any other oil out there. Plum oil also has anti-inflammatory properties that help to reduce the appearance of—ready for it?—puffiness, irritation, dark spots, under-eye circles, wrinkles and dry skin. It’s also good for soothing skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
- Grapeseed Oil: Unlike other oils that may only suit certain skin types or clog pores, grapeseed oil is a lightweight oil that’s noncomedogenic, making it suitable for most skin types—including sensitive and acne-prone. anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial, making it an ideal sidekick in your fight against breakouts, prevents free radical damage, reduce inflammation, and minimizes fine lines and wrinkles.
- Red Raspberry Oil: Red raspberry seed oil is cold-pressed from red raspberry seeds and packed with essential fatty acids and vitamins. Among its many benefits, it’s believed to offer protection from the sun.
- Hibiscus Oil: Hibiscus oil supports your body’s natural collagen production, may help slow down collagen degradation, prevent elastin breakdown, and can help ease inflammation from the inside out.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil: Promotes skin healing, helps relieve dry skin, enhances circulation and helps new skin form.
- Blueberry Seed Oil: Blueberry Seed Oil is made from cold-pressed blueberries, it is high in the essential fatty acids Omegas 3 and 6 and alpha linolenic acid. These work with the skin’s natural barrier, helping it to function well, and improving overall tone and firmness. Omega oils reduce redness, condition and protect, and help the skin to repair itself. Blueberry Seed Oil also contains Vitamin E which helps to minimise fine lines and tackles loss of elasticity and hyper-pigmentation.
- Full Spectrum Hemp Extract: CBD naturally elevates levels of anandamide. Higher levels of anandamide supports your body’s own natural process to reduce inflammation. Inflammation can cause redness, irritation, rashes and even breakouts. Full-spectrum CBD gives you smoother, calmer and more radiant skin”
So if this sounds like some all natural, good for your skin and extremely affordable amazing skin food, check it out if you want.